Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't replace defective cartridge. Epson XP620.. I am not…

Customer Question
Can't replace defective cartridge ...

Can't replace defective cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson XP620

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Hi Paul.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not getting any messages but the printout is blurred, bad. Yes I can open the lid.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.