Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm installing my canon Pro-1000 printer and all is good.

Customer Question
I'm installing my canon...

I'm installing my canon Pro-1000 printer and all is good. What I'm looking for is a feature that I used during taking a class where in PS and you are ready to print, one went to File Automate and there was the selection to the printer. Help me

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Both w

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PRO-1000?

Both Windows and Mac

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Within the past 30 days

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.