Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I enlarge a photograph using the WF-7610 scanner. If…

Customer Question
Can I enlarge a...

Can I enlarge a photograph using the WF-7610 scanner. If yes, how do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce WF-7610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

I believe we are confused. I can scan a photo, but want to enlarge it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

2 days ago, and I'm using an iMac running OS X 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Yes, we can do.

Do you have he epson scan application on your Mac?