Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 4623 F for my Apple iMac. the printer will copy and…

Customer Question
I have a 4623...

I have a 4623 F for my Apple iMac . the printer will copy and scan but it will not print. There is adequate paper in the drawer. Tell me how to make it print.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No the scanner works, it is the print page that does not work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Probably 2 or 3 years ago. Is there a dounload I can access?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the download site to update my software

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

How is it connected ? WiFi or USb cable ?