Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Had paper jam got it out printer says cancel printing I did,

Customer Question
Had paper jam got...

Had paper jam got it out printer says cancel printing I did, shut done computer printer says turn o ff an on again did still showing printer error paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wp 4530

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

45 minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris