Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wf-5620 epson paper jam in feed tray back feed works ok

Customer Question
Wf-5620 epson paper jam...

Wf-5620 epson paper jam in feed tray back feed works ok nothing in the tray

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Workforce pro wf-5620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I usually print off my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris