Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I’m trying to connect my canon printer with my new Mac and I…

Customer Question
I’m trying to connect...

I’m trying to connect my canon printer with my new Mac and I try to set it up and when I click open it doesn’t do anything

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly. I’ve downloaded the software I need to off the website

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I’m not even sure I know what that means sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Tried a few times this afternoon

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris