Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I press the start button to scan from the ADF, the

Customer Question
When I press the...

When I press the start button to scan from the ADF, the document does not feed.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just upgraded my mac OS computer today. Printer from MX870 has worked fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris