Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I JUST PURCHASED AN ENVY PHOTO 7855 AND AFTER JUST PRINTING…

Customer Question
I JUST PURCHASED AN...

I JUST PURCHASED AN ENVY PHOTO 7855 AND AFTER JUST PRINTING ABOUT 30 PHOTOS, INK RAN OUT. PUT IN NEW AND INK RAN OUT AGAIN WITHIN 10 P;HOTOS

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

YES IT TELLS MY THE INK CARTRIDGES ARE DEPLETED AND NEED CHANGED

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

NEW ONES I BOUGHT THEM WHEN I BOUGHT THE PRINTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

YES I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY PRINTER. I DONT THINK I CAN AFFORD IT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

My first solution would be to modify the ink settings so that the printer is using a more efficient method when printing to avoid running out of ink as quick. Would you like me to walk you through the steps for this OR connect to your machine and help fix this for you?