Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not connect with my computer. I called

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not connect with my computer. I called Xfinity (wifi) service and they said it is the product. My wifi works fine. My printer has 13 documents waiting to be printed. It will not connect from my computer to print. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The printer is new because I just bought in September from Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it to work without going through all this hassle with companies. I have wasted the whole afternoon with this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you see any error messages?

No error messages. It says printer is off line. I sent all these items to be printed, now they are in the print queue. I don't understand it. There really is no one to help unless someone knows what they are doing. So I am stuck with this problem. Maybe Geek Squad can come over. I will stop at Best Buy today.
I don't want to continue. This costs money to no avail. My printer is not working, no one is able to help, so I am moving on. Please cancel my request to help. I don't want to be charged either. This is a service that is truly remote to me. I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED.