Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is a canon MG5320, it was working just fine thru out the…

Customer Question
It is a canon...

It is a canon MG5320, it was working just fine thru out the day, copying and printing, now it will not print, it has new ink cartidges in it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No error message

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

New

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it going through the motions but outputting a blank page?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.