Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer has a yellow light with a lightning bolt flashing…

Customer Question
Hi my printer has...

Hi my printer has a yellow light with a lightning bolt flashing at me I can't print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't had any notifications to update printer software I bought the printer about 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just tried to change the cartridges but they got jammed It could have something to do with that I'm not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Please let me know the make and model no. of the printer?

Hiya it's a Cannon MG365

Thanks, ***** ***** the alarm light is flashing then, it is flashing in a sequence, like 5 flash then stop and then, flash 5 times etc. please count the flashes and let me know how many times it is flashing?