Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can not get it connected to laptop. works fine and prints…

Customer Question
Can not get it...

Can not get it connected to laptop. works fine and prints from iPhone ...when you go to control panel the printer does not show up and when you try to print from laptop say email goes to the fax. have removed and reinstalled printer from disk. C1860 series. has worked fine for year.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your iPhone?

Over year ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No...should I try the forced reboot of the printer first?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.