Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have canon MG2260 prrinter and it is now enlarging documents…

Customer Question
Have canon MG2260 prrinter...

Have canon MG2260 prrinter and it is now enlarging documents when scanned but not when I copy why

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Acer aspire

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG2260?

Acer aspire

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

Havnt made any changes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.