Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print at all. have ample ink supply, have done a…

Customer Question
Will not print at...

Will not print at all. have ample ink supply, have done a head cleaning, an alignment, a wifi connect

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Workforce WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Workforce WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Everytime i come to use this printer since i got it i have to go thru major major issues

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.