Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer cartridge holder is not in position to install new…

Customer Question
Printer cartridge holder is...

Printer cartridge holder is not in position to install new cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Hp office jet3833

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Paper jam & cartride door open

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unplug the power cord

Use your hand to manually move the carriage over to replace the ink

OK

Unplug the power cord

CAN NOT MOVE IT BY HAND. I WILL AGREE TO REMOTE ASSISTANCE IF $39 INCLUDE WHY I DO NOT RECEIVE FAXES BECAUSE THY ARE BLOCKED

You mentioned that you can't move it by hand -- Is it stuck in the corner?

ARE YOU STILL THERE

Unfortunately, you will need to use more strength to move it across.

I WAITED SEVERAL MINUTES AND MOVED THE CARTRIDGE BY HAND REPLUGG THE POWER CORD AN THE CARTRIDGE HOLDER WENT BACT TO THE RIGHT HAND CORNER

Great!

Is it working now?

I HOW LONG DO I

Great!

Is it working now?

I DO NOT WANT REMOTE ASSISTANCE AS I STILL HAVE NOT GOT AN ANSWER TO MY FIRST QUESTION AND ONLY A MESSAGE THAT JOSH IS NOT AVAILABLE TO CALL BUT IS STILL AVAILABLE TO CHAT. HE DOES NOT ANSWER.
THEREFORE I WILL ONLY AGREE TO PAY THE $5 CONNECTION FEE,
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

You mentioned replacing the ink.

Is it working now?

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT, I HAVE TO LEAVE BY 5 PM

Hello:

You mentioned replacing the ink.

Is it working now?

NO IGET THE SAME MESSAGE

What is the error message?