Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am gett8ng an error message that printer is off line. How…

Customer Question
I am gett8ng an...

I am gett8ng an error message that printer is off line. How do I get it on line. It is a Officejet 4630

Technician's Assistant: Is your OfficeJet displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I cannot print

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me how the printer is connected to the network, Is it through USB cable to the computer or WiFi to the wifi modem?

No thank you

I am sorry, Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Could you please tell me how the printer is connected to the computer? Is it through USB or WiFi?

I am not completely satisfied. Please refund

For refund related issue, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support