Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Brother MFC 8950 DW. the data light keeps blinking,

Customer Question

I have a Brother MFC 8950 DW. the green data light keeps blinking, and the error message says I'm out of paper in the MP tray. Well of course. I have a whole ream of paper in the M1 tray, but this isn't being recognized.
JA: Is your Brother printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: yes. I went through TWO HOURS of tech support, with a woman whose third language (maybe) was english. I can't go that route again. I printed a couple of things this morning just fine, and then this happened again.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Well, I haven't. How do I do that?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just want this fixed. Tax season is coming up. Make sure the person who calls SPEAKS ENGLISH.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.