Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error oxF1, on my Epson WF 3520, any idea what's wrong. A…

Customer Question
Error oxF1, on my...

Error oxF1, on my Epson WF 3520, any idea what's wrong

Technician's Assistant: Is your Epson printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes,

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A few months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you know what the error represents? oxF1

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

That code indicates that the print head cannot travel completely from left to right during start up.
- Remove and re-insert the print carriage and make sure it is correctly in place.
- If you are still getting code then something is obstructing the print head path and you may have to take the sides off to see it.