Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a x5070 lexmark that i have ten yrs plus---great

Customer Question
I have a x5070...

I have a x5070 lexmark that i have ten yrs plus---great printer , but something has broken on whatever holds the color cartridge in and now useless, is there a repair kit of any kind

Technician's Assistant: What Lexmark model do you have?

X5070

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lexmark printer?

Several months, I went and a new epson, but not satisfied with picture quality

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Its not the system, its a broken part that holds cartridge in place that is problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.