Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't seem to locate the cause of a paper jam and I don't…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to locate the cause of a paper jam and I don't know what parts of the printer are removable to check. I have removed paper from the obvious places including the back and the top.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP office jet pro 8720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

About an hour

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I was printing from copies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer