Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a HP Officejet 5610 All-in-one Printer. Place cartridge…

Customer Question
Have a HP Officejet...

Have a HP Officejet 5610 All-in-one Printer. Place cartridge in in keeps saying error.

Technician's Assistant: Is your OfficeJet displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes just place cartridge to see if it works it has not been used for awhile

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.