Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IT WON'T PRINT. iT TELLS ME TO GO TO YOUR WEBSITE. Hp8610.

Customer Question
IT WON'T PRINT. iT...

IT WON'T PRINT. iT TELLS ME TO GO TO YOUR WEBSITE.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

IT WAS WORKING THEN QUIT. we've BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea. Had a tech awhile back set the computer up but it worked after that. Then one day wouldn't print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to know what to ask.. Novice here.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I guess. I am a novice at this.

What error are you getting trying to print?

Printer error. Printer said to contact hp at instant ink.

Have you checked the ink levels?

We put new all new hp ink cartridges in.

Have you correctly installed the Ink cartridges? Try removing and reinstalling the cartridges