Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Had to get a new router and now my computer and printer

Customer Question
Had to get a...

Had to get a new router and now my computer and printer won't talk to each other, in setting it shows printer offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This printer is only 3 months old, I not sure I have had an update

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I'd like to know the model number of your printer please.

And is that a Windows operating system you're working with