Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a relatively new EX 830 and now must replace the

Customer Question
I have a relatively...

I have a relatively new EX 830 and now must replace the black ink cartridge for the first time. I can't figure out how to remove the used cartridge. I loaded the printer with cartridges several months ago ok. I don't want to break anything and the instructions do not cover this topic. Help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

EP-830, as I said

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes, message says to replace the BK cartridge. Lid is up

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In order to do this, please open the printer by lifting the top half up.

There is an area to do this on the left side closest to you

Then to get the ink cartridge out, please push on the small lever piece sticking out and facing you then lift up and it should then lift out the cartridge.

Please let me know how you go

Thank you