Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need correct hp printer driver for android 7.0 hp4502.

Customer Question
Need correct hp printer...

Need correct hp printer driver for android 7.0 hp4502

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Hp-4502

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just got the tablet just trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It spenn It spent a lot of time updatinf when i started it up is that some thing i need to do again?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just got the samsung tab a and am looking for a driver that works with hp4502 printer.

There is no drivers for the andriodOS.

Do you use PNP Dy?