Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a mac and the widget for ink supply worked fine.

Customer Question
I have a mac...

I have a mac and the widget for ink supply worked fine. Recently apple had an upgrade to the printer driver and now the widget doesn't work!!! The printer is an Officejet pro 8500 wileless

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No the widget says printer not available or offline

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

It a mixture of refill and new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please how you are connecting to the printer?

Via wireless or via a USB cable?

Please let me know

The printer is wireless That's how it's connected
NO CANCEL MY FREE Trial NO more MONEY!!!!!