Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a WF2560 printer and I can print from the computer,

Customer Question
I have a WF2560...

I have a WF2560 printer and I can print from the computer, but recently I have not been able to just print on the printer with a sheet of info I want to copy which has already been printed. The command says that the paper source setting is invalid, but doesn't give me any clue how to change it.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WF2560: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly, the cloud

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Quite a while ago...don't remember exactly but perhaps 6 mos.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I print ok from the computer but not the physical printing to just copy something.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris