Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Setting up new XP-640.. #2.3 select your language.

Customer Question
Setting up new XP-640....

Setting up new XP-640.. #2.3 select your language. Mistakenly got 'french'. How does one get back English?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Setting up new XP-640. Number 2.3, 'slect your language'. Mistakenly got 'french'. How does one get back English?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today, Bought the printer just a while age.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven;t as yet loaded the disk into the computer yet. Still trying to get the prinbter to read in english.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to be able to read the panel in english.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris