Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have: Epson 600. Epson xp-600. We bought it 2 years ago: I…

Customer Question
Have: Epson 600. Technician's...

Have: Epson 600.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Epson xp-600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-600?

We bought it 2 years ago:

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have a mac pro computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know: why does the Epson printer not connect to my Mac pro?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how are you trying to connect epson to Mac..usb or wifi