Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer won't make any copies but otherwise everything…

Customer Question
My printer won't make...

My printer won't make any copies but otherwise everything seems ok. Have downloaded and printed USPS mailing labels.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 6958 Office Jet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just yesterday, Dec. 03

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't think I have ever done that. How do you get to this OS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you saying that you make a copy from the glass it comes out blank, but computer prints work ok?

Thanks, ***** ***** that happen in both black only mode and color mode?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.