Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to download driver for pixma ts5020 and after…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download driver for pixma ts5020 and after entering my administer name it still will not allow i

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I tried the cd rom that was enclosed and also downloading from canon

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your Windows computer is Work computer or personal computer?