Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is fine. It is an HP PSC 1610v all-in-one

Customer Question
My printer is fine...

My printer is fine. It is an HP PSC 1610v all-in-one printer, scanner, copier. I still have 2 extra ink cartridges for it as well. I used to have an HP computer that went with it but got a virus beyond repair and so I wonder if I can replace it (the computer) with an HP computer (modem?) that will still go with my printer? My HP computer was a HP Pavillion a1133w Scree: HPvs17.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

My printer is an HP PSC 1610v My computer modem has a DVD writer / CF Writer HP Pvillion a 133w. The Screen HPvs17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PSC 1610V?

A few years. No problems with my printer, just the modem to the HP computer. I am hoping I won't have to replace the printer as it works fine, its finding a compatible computer to go with it is what I am looking for now.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Email:***@******.*** And yes, please, connect me with an expert technician. Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think I covered it. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was told to go to Walmart where I got the computer from to begin with. I see my text didn't put in all the letters & numbers I thought I text, that could be confusing. So I'll chk w/them nxt. Thnx for now tho.

Thank you