Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is showing an light by the start button with a 2…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, my printer...

Hi Pearl, my printer is showing an ***** *****ght by the start button with a 2 in the amount of copies required. I checked my ink but the ink holder goes to the right and I am unable to take any of the ink out of the holders????

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon Pixma MG2120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I was making a few copies last evening and it made one copy of a paper and I put another one in and this is what it showed, but last evening it had a 6 not a 2

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need a printer that prints, was unaware about any updating.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.