Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I replaced my ink cartridge and it keeps telling me to do it…

Customer Question
I replaced my ink...

I replaced my ink cartridge and it keeps telling me to do it again

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Xp-620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know probably not

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Today

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris