Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My black ink is getting low and with Christmas coming we…

Customer Question
My black ink is...

My black ink is getting low and with Christmas coming we will be printing Christmas letter. I just put in the color cartridge that you sent me so it is ok but I just don,t want to run out of the black

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Whatever you sent me

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

If you use black ink regularly then, I will recommend you to keep a black cartridge as a backup so that if you run out of the ink in holidays then, you can replace it so that, your work do not stop.Let me know if you need any more suggestions on this issue.