Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MG7120 printer The message 1405 says print head…

Customer Question
I have a MG7120...

I have a MG7120 printer The message 1405 says print head wrong. Nothing has been changed on the print head

Technician's Assistant: Is your MG7120 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes will not print at all

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please