Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer prints, but every other line prints in a weird…

Customer Question
HI. My printer...

HI. My printer prints, but every other line prints in a weird way -- life each letter is double and it makes reading very difficult. Only on every other line. I have tried unplugging and waiting and restarting but its the same.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixma MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just recently-- a week. I've had the printer for a couple of years and its been fine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is up to date.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you make a copy from the glass, does that come out the same way?