Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is saying can not print. Wireless. Never, how do…

Customer Question
My printer is saying...

My printer is saying can not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never, how do I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

do not have 39.99
are you still there

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me