Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print a document but the notice says I am not…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print a document but the notice says I am not on line and yet I have wyfy and it is a wireless printer?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is a new unit about 1 month old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?