Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get ,my new EPSON all in one ET-4550 to communicate…

Customer Question
I can't get ,my...

I can't get ,my new EPSON all in one ET-4550 to communicate with my computer wirelessly. I was trying to set it up and was looking at the options and somehow USB connection is "selected" (not by me) and I cannot get back to the wireless option. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I want to connect wirelessly so that I can scan. It seems to work with the printer, but not the scanner.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I will wait to see what information the technician may need. My operating system is Windows 10

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.