Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a pixma MP-101. I have an error that says. About a…

Customer Question
Good morning i have...

Good morning i have a pixma MP-101

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have an error that says

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About a year +/-

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I get a support code error

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

What is the support code you get?