Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP printer that is OFFline with the enternet and…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP printer that is OFFline with the enternet and Will not join again

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless, and the problem started when the warranty ended

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of your printer?

Thank you

HP Officejet Pro 8715

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please