Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Got new Wfii yesterday now my printer will not connect to my…

Customer Question
Got new Wfii yesterday...

Got new Wfii yesterday now my printer will not connect to my computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It does it automatic

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Also yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.Let me know when this is done.