Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My 4630 printer prints intermittently. The printed material…

Customer Question
My 4630 printer prints...

My 4630 printer prints intermittently. The printed material is light and has a white line running through sentence. I put in a new ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

It has been off and on for 2 months. I put in a new cartridge yesterday and it continued, only a little worse.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I t has been awhile. Not since we got it about 2 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It also has a growling sound like a roller nees lubrication.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.