Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought a canon printer and lost the software poxma mg2500…

Customer Question
I bought a canon...

I bought a canon printer and lost the software poxma mg2500 series. is it possible io purchase another from walmart

Technician's Assistant: What canon model do you have?

Pixma mg2522

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your canon printer?

I just bought the printer but some lost the software disc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to make sure i connected the printer up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can download the installation program from my link below

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg2522/pixma-mg2522

Download the Full Driver & software Package on that link and it will allow you to perform the installation just like from the disk.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you