Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Dymo 4xl isn't printing a line on the left. It isn't

Customer Question
My Dymo 4xl isn't printing...
My Dymo 4xl isn't printing a line on the left. It isn't fuzzy and it just started when I changed the roll of labels.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you change to another roll of labels please and tell me if you still get the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you

I can not. I won't have more labels until tomorrow.

Ok, remove the roll and wipe down the area there with a damp cloth, let it dry for 10 minutes, put the roll back in and tell me how it then works please