Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my apple computer to use the WF-7620 scanner.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my apple computer to use the WF-7620 scanner

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Yes 9923

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have just had the printer serviced and am trying to reconnect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am waiting
Hello
Whats happening?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to print from the computer?

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Thank you!