Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Keep getting error code 0x97. When requested. I printed

Customer Question
Keep getting error code...

Keep getting error code 0x97

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When requested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I printed three pictures .the first two were good and the third got an error code. I changed nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you