Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have bought a new Epson printer WF-2760 and am having

Customer Question
I have bought a...

I have bought a new Epson printer WF-2760 and am having trouble installing it. I have put the installation disc in and don't know what to do next. Nothing is coming up on my screen to tel me what to do. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2760?

Yesterday I purchased this printer. It is connected to the computer and placed the installation disc in and am unsure what to do next as the computer isn't instructing me what to do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want the printer to be up and running.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are trying to install the printer on?

Thank you